Tuesday, 14 November, 2017
It is a pleasure to let you know that is now possible to read the full text of each of the 14 articles on the SPRINT-T project published in a special issue of Aging Clinical and Experimental Research in 2017.
- Measurement of muscle mass in sarcopenia: from imaging to biochemical markers - M. Tosato, E. Marzetti, M. Cesari et al.
- Sarcopenia: an overview - E. Marzetti, R. Calvani, M. Tosato et al.
- Physical activity and exercise as countermeasures to physical frailty and sarcopenia - E. Marzetti, R. Calvani, M. Tosato et al.
- SPRINTT and the involvement of stakeholders: strategy and structure - R. Le Lain, C. Ignaszewski, I. Klingmann et al.
- The “Sarcopenia and Physical fRailty IN older people: multicomponenT Treatment strategies” (SPRINTT) project: advancing the care of physically frail and sarcopenic older people - R. Bernabei, L. Mariotti, P. Bordes et al.
- Biomarkers for physical frailty and sarcopenia - R. Calvani, F. Marini, M. Cesari et al.
- Nutrition, frailty, and sarcopenia - A. J. Cruz-Jentoft, E. Kiesswetter, M. Drey et al.
- Physical frailty and sarcopenia (PF&S): a point of view from the industry - S. Del Signore and R.Roubenff
- Possibilities of ICT-supported services in the clinical management of older adults - M. Vollenbroek-Hutten, S. Jansen-Kosterink, M. Tabak et al.
- Preventing mobility disability in Europe: a health economics perspective from the SPRINTT study - N. Sirven, T. Rapp, S. Coretti et al.
- Physical frailty, sarcopenia, and the enablement of autonomy: philosophical issues in geriatric medicine - A. Blasimme
- The “Sarcopenia and Physical fRailty IN older people: multicomponenT Treatment strategies” (SPRINTT) randomized controlled trial: design and methods - F. Landi, M. Cesari, R. Calvani et al.
- Rationale for a preliminary operational deﬁnition of physical frailty and sarcopenia in the SPRINTT trial - M. Cesari, F. Landi, R. Calvani et al.
- The need of operational paradigms for frailty in older persons: the SPRINTT project - M. Cesari, E. Marzetti, R. Calvani et al.